On any and every project, safety is of the utmost importance and BRIDGES has built a proud reputation for maintaining safety:
- The Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. (ABC) awarded BRIDGES the Gold Certificate for Safety in 2003, 2004 and 2005.
- ABC awarded BRIDGES the Contractor Safety Award for Excellence in Construction in 2002 and 2005.
- ABC made BRIDGES a charter member of the Accredited Quality Contractor Program.
- BRIDGES was awarded the Platinum Award for maintaining high safety standards on each and every project.
All BRIDGES projects are conducted through ABC’s safety programs, and with BRIDGES’ safety officer, Rodney Buzard, who is a certified Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) instructor
- The Bridges Team has received several accolades, including:
- The Associated Builders and Contractors of Western Pennsylvania (ABC) “National Excellence in Construction” award for the Greentree Commons Office Building
- The “National Merit for Excellence” award for the Robinson Township American States Building
- Local ABC awards for “Excellence in Construction”
- “Contractor of the Year” has been awarded multiple times by members of the ABC of Western Pennsylvania