On every project, safety is of the utmost importance and BRIDGES has built a proud reputation for maintaining safety:
- The Associated Builders and Contracters, Inc. (ABC) has consistently awarded BRIDGES the Gold Certificate for Safety.
- ABC has awarded BRIDGES the Contractor Safety Award for Excellence in Construction multiple times.
- ABC made BRIDGES a charter member of the Accredited Quality Contractor Program.
- BRIDGES was awarded both Gold and Platinum Awards for maintaining high safety standards on each and every project.
- All BRIDGES projects are conducted through ABC's safety programs.
The BRIDGES team has received several accolades, including:
- The Associated Builders and Contractors of Western Pennsylvania (ABC) "National Excellence in Construction" award for the Greentree Commons Office Building
- The "National Merit for Excellence" award for the Robinson Township American States Building
- Local ABC awards for "Excellence in Construction"
- "Contractor of the Year" has been awarded multiple times by members of the ABC of Western Pennsylvania
BRIDGES safety committee:
- All BRIDGES employees are required to serve as part of the committee.
- Internally, safety inspections are routinely performed on all projects.