For all design-build ventures, the BRIDGES team is involved from the earliest planning stages, to ensure that planners, architects and engineers establish the overall project, sustainability LEED (Green) and QAP standards. BRIDGES also can assist in assembling that team for you.
Ultimately, BRIDGES takes sole responsibility and accountability for the implementation and success of your design-build project.
On a design-build project, BRIDGES will:
- Provide a review of conceptual design alternatives.
- Develop time-saving design and construction plans.
- Assist in preparing your construction budget and project schedule.
- Establish project quality and sustainable LEED standards and the most cost-effective savings, through QAP and Partnering.
- Fast-track construction for the earliest project completion.
- Maintain tight budget, time controls and establish a GMP.
- Control construction pace by using our own workforce and partnering process.
- Maintain quality control and safety.
- Bid all project phases competitively.