Hiring BRIDGES as your general contractor ensures you have top management involvement from project conception to completion. BRIDGES assigns a project manager and assembles the best-suited team for your needs. Our talented, field-trained staff brings decades of hands-on experience, common sense and practical, on-site construction expertise to your project.
As general contractor, BRIDGES will:
- Provide a comprehensive project budget early in the design phase.
- Bid your project competitively, through all subcontractors and suppliers.
- Develop cost reductions, through aggressive teamwork, QAP and Partnering.
- Maintain tight budget schedule and time controls, using LEED, QAP and partnering.
- Monitor construction, labor costs and job site safety constantly.
- Control the schedule, quality, and cost savings with hands-on management at the site.
- Prepare current computer-generated status reports on costs, progress and scheduling, through our project information system.
- Ensure efficient data management and distribution through a secure FTP site.
- Establish safety goals and monitor.
- Furnish continuous project inspection to meet quality control standards and sustainable LEED goals.