From site selection and design, to cost studies, construction, and financing options, BRIDGES’ project development team studies all necessary elements for project success by evaluating every project to determine every angle of feasibility. BRIDGES’ expert construction knowledge and extensive use of sustainable LEED (Green) design, QAP, partnering, and fine-tuned budget controls offer substantial savings for every project.
BRIDGES’ project development team will:
- Assist you or your agent with site selection.
- Prepare financial feasibility studies.
- Prepare design solutions for your approval.
- Assist in raising equity capital and mortgage financing.
- Recommend partnership structures.
- Provide leasing and market analysis assistance.
- Complete cost analysis and budget control.
- Work with your architect and engineer throughout design and construction.
- Prepare recommendations on investments and property management.
- Provide quality control throughout design and construction.
- Provide historic preservation and sustainable LEED expertise.